MTN Nigeria Blackberry Subscription Plans and Codes

Discussion in 'Tech News | Gaming | FBT' started by Ianke, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Ianke

Ianke Member

Here is the compete information on MTN Nigeria Blackberry suscription - the plans, prices and codes .

MTN Backberry Compete

Below is all you need to know about MTN BB Complete

BIS Complete – Weekly
    Validity : 7 Days
    Price: N500
    Activation Code: Send BBCWEEK to 21600

MTN BIS Social – Monthly
    Validity : 30 Days
    Price: N1500
    Activation Code: Send BBS to 21600

MTN Blackerry Social

For the MTN Blackberry Social plan (Weekly) see

MTN BIS Social – Weekly
    Price: N450
    Activation Code: Send BBSWEEK to 21600

MTN Blackberry Unlimited
    Plan : BIS Unlimited – Weekly
    Price: N1000
    Activation Code: Send BBWEEK to 21600

MTN BIS Unlimited – Monthly
    Validity : 30 Days
    Price: N3000
    Activation Code: Send BIS to 21600

MTN BIS Unlimited – Quarterly
    Validity : 90 Days
    Price: N8000
    Activation Code: Send BBQ to 21600

Questions are welcome
    Thanks.
  2. Coyes

Coyes Member

Please what is the code of checking the bb balance or how do I check the balance??
  3. Freshkid13

Freshkid13 New Member

Pls,i subscribed for the mtn BIS COMPLETE MONTHLY and my BB is still yet to b activated. Pls wot should i do
  4. Ianke

Ianke Member

I have witnessed such problem and it was frustrating because I needed to to ping a friend i called the customer care but the girl was a novice so I decided to visit the nearby office and the error was corrected. I will advice you to do the same by visiting any nearby mtn office and givets the feedback no how it goes.
    Thanks.
  5. nEdu

nEdu New Member

@FRESHKID13
    Are you sure you sent the right keyword please check your account balance with *556# to see he #1500 has been deducted. If it is intact then it must ce because you sent the wrong subscription keyword.
  6. Ianke

Ianke Member

Please send text message with this

Message Body - STATUS

Receivers Number - 21600

And MTN will reply you with your blackberry account status
    Thanks.
  7. Panaso

Panaso New Member

My guy! Join me and make daily cool cash @betonmarkets.com and fiverr.com especially fiverr here u make more money both online and offline, i will send a video on how i start it, and how i earn, even how start ur own also is very simple. Is not betting or gambling, noting like lose here. For more detail 08060368861 or chibuike_godwill@yahoo.com in this site i will release my strategy review to me from a forex trader and a software
  8. Ianke

Ianke Member

This one is 21,000 + !!!! HMMM HMMM HMMM
  9. Coyes

Coyes Member

It's now 27,504 Views.
  10. Donk

Donk New Member

ls,i subscribed for the mtn BIS unlimited COMPLETE MONTHLY and and I can wtach videos on you tube, Pls wot should i do
  11. FAISO5677

FAISO5677 New Member

Please can you help me ?? I subscribed to the mtn bbc plan and i finished the data before the end of the month.. is there a way that i can cancel it so that i can strt anoda plan ?? pls help me.. if yes, tll me how to pls
  12. FAISO5677

FAISO5677 New Member

Please can you help me ?? I subscribed to the mtn bbc plan and i finished the data before the end of the month.. is there a way that i can cancel it so that i can strt anoda plan ?? pls help me.. if yes, tll me how to pls
  13. 911

911 Member

@FAISO5677
    There is no need posting twice, one post is just enough. The truth is that MTN does not allow deactivation on Blackberry service that has not reached expiry period so one have to wait for the expiry date before they can resubscribe but I have a solution for you in this case. To reactivate your BIS Service and keep on browsing until the expiry date load MTN N100 on your sim card and subscribe for MTN daily browsing plan which I think is N100. This will reactivate your blackberry service.
    Thanks.
  14. Hab2012

Hab2012 New Member

Will is be unlimited? What of after the one day when the daily plan expires will it still be going?