MTN Free Browsing for 2013

Discussion in 'Tech News | Gaming | FBT' started by CheatLord, Jan 7, 2013.

1. CheatLord

CheatLord New Member

Happy new Year! Check out this latest ;
    MTN Nigeria free browsing cheat for the year 2013

Custom Http server:

http://82.145.209.253:80

Socket Server:

socket://82.145.209.253:108

Host:

wap.mtnonline.com

OR USE THIS AS YOUR HOST:

80.145.209.253@techopera.com

Another Cheat -

Custom Http server:

http://109.236.80.247:80/

Socket Server:

socket://109.236.80.247:108

Host:

wap.mtnonline.com

Thanks
  2. V.Moses

V.Moses New Member

is this working for anybody? has someone tested it?
  3. Mache

Mache Member

why not try it yourself and give up the feedback?
  4. Kelvinmorgan9

Kelvinmorgan9 New Member

Its not working.instead of it working my feedback was failed to connect
  5. CheatLord

CheatLord New Member

I am sorry its no longer working, maybe MTN has disconnected it. If you are using PC then try the MTN BIS tutorial on PC without subscribing to any VPN Service or downloading software online in my new post here

http://www.sergforum.com/t-mtn-nigeria-bis-on-pc-without-vpn-or
  6. Pings

Pings New Member

That help. Thanks alot.
  7. oriade136

oriade136 New Member

8. CheatLord

CheatLord New Member

What? Is it not working for you?
  9. oriade136

oriade136 New Member

Happy sunday
  10. Kachyx

Kachyx New Member

Guys right now am browsing with mtn bis on my laptop with no proxy tunnel whatsoever. I cant believe it!! i wasnt expecting it at all. i was just bored and playing around when i connected with 'blackberry.net' access point and lo and behold its working well!! could this be a fluke? anyways my modem is my bb torch 9800
    the dns i have now is 10.199.212.12 and 10.109.2.97 and the server ip is 169.252.1.1 i hope sombody can do somthing with this info. meanwhle lemme continue browsing b4 it goes of lol!!!!!

Attached Files:

11. Sta

Sta Member

Hello Kachyx please give more information on this, is it working on universal modem or only on blackberry? Please give us details. Thanks.
  12. Kachyx

Kachyx New Member

as i said i havent tried it on my modem yet. its still new and surprising to me. am using my bb torch as the modem sha. i connected since yesterday by 11:30pm and since then i havent disconnected cos am afraid it will stop working. av downloaded over 5GB of data from then till now sef. am praying to God its not a fluke. but i'll try it on my modem and update u guys
  13. Sta

Sta Member

Please check it and post the update here. Please please please. I am still salivating on hearing this. Let this be true.
  14. Kachyx

Kachyx New Member

as u can see. that is my blackberry desktop software 7.1 and i just created a new mobile internet profile with 'blackberry.net' as the APN and 'web' as the username and password. no further special settings i just connected and voila! abundant internet with respectable bandwidth. i maxed out at 512 kilobytes per second. i didnt know my bb torch was capable of such speeds. against my better judgement i will disconnect now and try my sim with a standard modem. (fingers crossed)

Attached Files:

15. Kachyx

Kachyx New Member

Yes O!!!!! Guys its working with my MTN MODEM As i type this. i trying to remember wether i did anything odd or unusual with my sim but i swear to God i did nothing. the only thing i did was to load credit of N200. (which is still intact ryt now). i dont know what else to say but try it for urselves. i wish others can experience this.
  16. Sta

Sta Member

Good information! Can you please give us me a detailed guideline on getting my airtel unlocked modem to work with mtn bis. I want to subscribe the weekly mtn bis for this alone and God help me to get this working.
  17. Kachyx

Kachyx New Member

since your modem is unlocked it should be straight foward. just susbscribe for the weekly 500 naira bis on mtn then put ur sim in the airtel modem. create a new profile (u can name it anything u like. i named mine 'free'. the access point name is 'blackberry.net' and the user name and password is 'web'. no further rubbish settings needed. just connect and cross ur fingers. lemme know how it goes.
  18. Akatel

Akatel Member

Wait, mtn bis is unlimited abi?
  19. Sta

Sta Member

@ Akatel
    Yes :)

@ kachyx
    Please direct me the mtn weekly bis subscription code.
  20. Kachyx

Kachyx New Member

send 'BBCWEEK' to 21600
  21. Coyes

Coyes Member

How far oga Sta? Is the mtn bis working in
    your pc with your universal modem? I have
    been reading this post and praying it will
    work.
    Reply with your result please.
  22. Kachyx

Kachyx New Member

i dunno about anybody else but its still working for me!
  23. Sta

Sta Member

I am sorry for the not coming back to reply with my updates as I promised. I was so busy yesterday evening and I also forgot to post the results here.
    The straight answer is Yes. It is working wonderfully.
    THANKS TO KACHYX FOR POSTING IT HERE.. I thought it was flick the first time he posted it was working on his his own pc but I can now confirm it is not fluck, works in my pc with unlocked airtel modem with weekly mtn bis.
    Thanks.
  24. Coyes

Coyes Member

Oh great! Thanks very much. Please do mtn bis have daily plan? Just to make sure it is working in my own universal modem???????
  25. Sta

Sta Member

Never heard of mtn daily bis plan I am currently using the weekly bis plan.
    Thanks.
    [hr]
    Never heard of mtn daily bis plan I am currently using the weekly bis plan.
    Thanks.